Availability: In StockUsually ships In 5-7 Business Days
1. Wash the hair every 3-5 days with warm water.
2. Dry your hair with good towel, do not roll the hair into the towel. Air drying is recommended.
3. Comb with a wig brush or wide-tooth comb after drying.
4. Avoid overuse of hot curlers and flat-irons which will shorten the lifespan of your hair. When perming or dyeing the hair, we suggest you consult with a licensed cosmetologist.
5. Never sleep on humid hair.
6. Do not use excess product, it will weigh the hair and reduce he lifespan of the hair.